Thursday, 24 December 2009

Patience is a key ingredient for success

Today marks the birth of INGENS as a registered company. INGENS means "remarkable, extraordinary" in latin. It is a starting milestone of my dream. Primarily made up of researchers and designers to deliver branding solutions to clients.

Lots to do in the coming weeks to set up the ground work. Domain registration, innovating methodologies, resourcing, organisation chart, business development, having fun etc. I truly realise what it means to build something from a dream or vision. Today is a flag off from the starting line. How long did I wait for this? A couple of years. Compared to director James Cameron, mine is a short wait.
 
James Cameron faithfully waited 12 years before realising AVATAR on the big screen. What are your dreams? Has it been realised? If not, I hope it is in the making...like INGENS is to me. But unlike a film, building a company is a process not an event.

Do watch AVATAR. I find it to be more effective in educating environmental protection than the recent Copenhagen Summit 2009. It is clear who needs to be educated if any form of change is to take place, you and me. Tribes (no pun intended) who care to start green (or blue for our ocean friends) movements, not policy makers. I have not eaten shark fins for the past 16 years, its a start.

Please leave your comments, if any. Movie poster taken from IMDB.

No comments: